They’re big, beautiful… and also heavy and complicated.
Don’t worry. Whether a large or small job, you’ll be enjoying your large-screen TV quickly, and you’ll appreciate our courtesy and expertise. We’ll hang your big-screen TV, connect your system, set up speakers, sort out your remotes… and show you how to use it.
Flat-screen TV installation services include:
- Hanging brackets for TV displays
- Audio-video mounting systems
- Channel to hide cables
- Wall plates or pass-through plates for cable management
- I/R repeater systems to control devices in cabinets or other rooms
- Electronic components, interconnects, displays, & speakers
- Integrating new components with existing ones
- Special rapport with the elderly & return visits are free for seniors
A number of options exist to run audio throughout your home, as well as outside, depending on what suits your needs and your budget. The Russound® A-Bus system runs CAT5 from a central hub where your components are connected to an amplified volume control or keypad.
For higher quality of audio, Russound also provides central amplifier systems that run speaker cable to the other rooms, controlled by keypads. Choose from many lines of high quality in-wall or in-ceiling speakers. As part of a music distribution system, access Internet radio or your own devices, including iPod®, integrated with a multi-room controller. Add outdoor speakers to an exterior wall or in the garden, disguised as rocks, for high quality sound in your yard. Control your system with your smart phone or tablet.